We’re thisclose to being ready to move so we’re clearing out lots of gear. Especially baby stuff (jumparoo, exersaucer, toys, clothes, etc.) Stop on by if you’re in the market. Most of the stuff has barely been used. 629 Melody Dr. in Metairie - by Bonnabel and Vets.
Archive for January, 2010
1. WHO DAT???!!
2. File under random celebrity sightings… Last night Kevin and I went down to the Quarter to witness the pre-game festivities and then to the Ritz-Carlton to listen to music and drink some wine. As we were leaving the Ritz three people rushed past us into the restrooms. Kevin and I looked at each other at the same time and said, “Was that Nicolas Cage?” Sure enough, it was Nicolas Cage, Jeremy Piven and January Jones! I have to take that last one on the authority of the guy standing next to me in the hallway as I’ve never seen Madmen, but he seemed pretty sure about it.
3. MIAMI HERE WE COME! 43 years in the making, it’s about time!
4. My poor Logan is sick. Poor little guy has been sporting a runny nose, a warm forehead and a generally sad, tired cranky disposition since last night.
5 Did I mention that the Saints are going to the Superbowl? Woohoo!
6. We’re plugging away on the Lakeview renovation house. Floors are going in this week! Maybe there’s finally a light at the end of the tunnel?
7. In all seriousness, I could not be more excited for this team and this city. I’m going to try to pull my thoughts together into a more meaningful post tomorrow, but in the meantime I can say that sometimes a football game is so so much more than just a football game. Geaux Saints!
Maci’s 9 month session was so much fun. Not only is Maci getting sooooo big and even crawling and standing, but we had great weather and we got to use a location I LOVE, but rarely use. Maybe I need to get out there more often!
(And sorry Steve, but I got lots and lots of great shots this session. )
At 8 weeks old, Ava was significantly older than my typical newborns. In fact, she was well past the age that I expect a baby to sleep so deeply, let alone let me pose, for a session. But there’s an exception to every rule, and this time sweet little Ava was it. She was wide-eyed and content for the first part of her session and then slept beautifully, allowing me to get some of those sleepy shots I typically only get from babies under two weeks old.
It’s come to my attention tht my RSS and Twitter feeds aren’t working here at the moment. I am working on it, and I’ll post both here and on the old blog as soon as it’s fixed. In the meantime though, all new blog posts will still be posted here.
Oh the joys of technology…
I’m still working out some kinks, but this is the spot where I’ll posting updates and sneak peeks from now on, so please bookmark it, fave it, add it to your google reader- however you like to stay updated! And just to demonstrate the real benefit of the new blog:
BIG beautiful images!