catching upAugust 13, 2009
1) After 10 days in the sun and despite copious amounts of SPF 50 sunblock, Dylan is TAN. Must be those dark-skinned French genes from Kevin.
2) After 10 days in the sun and copious amounts of SPF 50 sunblock, Logan is as pasty white as ever. But he now has FRECKLES. That’s my Irish genes.
3) The lost memory card from my previous post? FOUND! Yay!
4) The lost wedding ring? Still at the bottom of the bay.
5) Dylan has started calling me “mimi” less and less, and calling me “Mommy” more. I kinda miss “Mimi”.
6) Operation potty training is well underway. Keep your fingers crossed for us. With any luck we’ll soon only have one child in diapers!